Monday, September 7, 2009

Something about happiness

After hours of exercise, the uncomfortable feelings including pains finally went down...

That makes me feel happy...

At this point, I have a choice.

I can choose to call God or whatever supreme power there might be and shall there be such thing a sadistic bxster or I could be thankful about it.

It is not because I am a sadomasochist. Rather, it is because since calling him bad name didn't really do anything good, based on my past experience and given my preferences, I might as well choose to be happy about it.

In addition, although the condition is like a yoyo... going forwards and backwards at its own will...

At least one thing I know and something I was not sure before was that it will get better because it had gotten better before.

Then my dear friend called, checking to see where exactly I am at this point, with the thinking that I might have been thrown out by the Department of Homeland Security.

I explained to her that I am in a thing called the pending status... pending the immigration services at the DHS to tell me whether they want me pack up and leave or let me stay a bit more.

This illegally, I guess, makes me a true lost soul in limbo. 8-O 8-X

And, this brought me back to my a-employment status and other minor inconveniences in life.

If you ask me whether all these makes me feel anxious... Well, in addition to my being really well drugged out, when you are in it, all that you could do is to try to do whatever you could do about it and live on, I guess.

It doesn't mean that ain't no nothing could get me annoyed or upset... My mama has this special talent or driving me up the wall, for instance. 8-O lol

So, I must asked myself again how I was feeling after my conversation with this good friend of mine...

Well, them inconvenient annoyances in life do bring me down a bit.

Yet, so I thought to myself, "At least now I could say to myself that I am in a status called pending that not too many people would find themselves in. Maybe this is why I am back to the US so as to get my rounds of strange experiences a bit more completed." 8-O lol 8-X

Another reason to be happy about I guess? 8-O

Then I pondered...

Other than I am simply insane, why am I in this incurable state of looking up to happiness?

Among the plausible rationale... all the conditions and their secondary conditions might have resulted in some organic problem in the brain and causing some strange kind of, possible, permanent damages manifested as such biased cognitive processing... 8-O

Another possibility.... if you get beaten down well enough by all sorts of bewildering stuffs.... you might eventually start to see everything rosy as long as you are in a state less worse off than you have been before.

Da deductive reasoning of mine, then, kicked in....

Does it mean suffering is the prerequisite for happiness? 8-O

This reminds me of a thought I had even earlier on... Sometimes people who seem to have many more seem to be not all that happy..... Why aren't they happy and, if I could have a gift, other than being filthy rich, I would like to help people be happy....

Yet, I guess... it would be better off for everyone for me not trying to help people feel happy given the results of my deductive reasoning.... 8-O lol

No comments: