Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Stupid

My head seems to be not really working nowadays.

When talking a walk, sometimes there would be more thoughts emerging.

When engaging in conversation with people, I could still talk and chat.

The rest of the times, especially when I am in a relaxed state, there doesn't seem to be much traffic going on in my head and I spend the majority of my day feeling "stupid"--- naming... if a natural head is like the earth that rotates, my head is like an earth standing still and not moving at all.

So this afternoon, as I was observing my head-not-moving-ness, I had this thought...

I am interestingly very stupid.

Even more interestingly, I am starting to get used to be stupid like this even though I was never really smart anyways.

.... especially when anyone in the right and wrong mind would be cautious about any further decrease of the dosage of Seroquel.

At the same time, it seems to feel sort of not so bad to be stupid since you don't have to worry about needing to be stupid-er... 8-O lol 8-X

The only concern I might have is that... the school is starting and I do need some cognitive capacity to do my coursework.... Might need my head to grant me some processing power at point... please.... 8-O lol sigh

No comments: