Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Life and game

The benefit of being young is that you are also granted with the inevitable talent to be stupid... at least for me.

This might have something to do with the fact that the older people have had so much more life experiences, which allows them to learn many more lessons.

This is like playing the game of Mafia War...

When I started playing it, I feel a big booboo every time someone attacks me or hitlist me. I used to feel destroyed when I get snuffed and die...

I would run crying to my mafia families like a little girl...

Months and 74 deaths later, death and losses becomes simply just part of the game.

You look at your stats and you go...

"Oops... died and lost again."

And, you move forward taking the time and in time... with more experiences.... you try to further level up... simply because you wonder what it feels like to level up.... 8-O lol

No comments: