Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Another first time in my life...

Brother-in-law went to Sogo to buy the DVD and CD of "原来是美男"... and gave me the poster that came with the package.

I was overjoyed and was going to put the poster up by my bed!

My sister could not understand...

"I have also watched a few episodes of it on and off... How can you be so addicted or obsessed with it?"

Mama came home later and I also told her about putting the poster up with the same response my sister had....

"How could you be doing this at this age?

So I replied...

"童年失歡... since I have never done anything like this in my younger years, might as well do it now I have a chance....  Just like, you never took me to McDonald's when I was young, gotta go there when I could to make up the lost happiness of childhood..." 8-O lol

 (And, too be honest, there was no McDonald's in Taiwan when I was young anyway... Didn't come in until when I was in high school, I think.... )

Earlier tonight, out of nowhere, mama reminded me... "Aren't you going to put the posters up?"

So I showed her the poster of 張根碩....

So she said... "Is that a woman?"

"No!  That is a very beautiful boy!"

After I put both posters up, at the only location allowed by my mom, I called her in to take a look....

So commented mama... "A girl and a boy?"

"No!  Two beautiful boys!"

The whole thing reminds me of the following clip... with me the auntie in the storyline....



http://tv.sohu.com/20100430/n271855875.shtml#1580 (starting at 26:19 ending around 29:00)



Such marks one benchmark of my life... I put posters of up... posters of nice looking actors from an idol drama... as seen on TV.... 8-O lol

No comments: