Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Shanghai accomplishment

Found a husband in Shanghai and he is coming to Taiwan in October...

Sorry for that outfit of his that I never really learn to like.... and... in case you wonder... ya... the woman next to him is not me.... It should by my should that he rests his hand on... 8-O :'-O lol




What about my picture?



Ya... one of the most blurry head... I guess.... 8-O lol


Ay... what a smile that could melt one's heart.....

Looking at him with another woman, me in the dark, can't be seen... Of course, sadly I thought.... why isn't it me? (especially, when... OMG... I think I am old enough to be that lady in the picture's aunt... 8-O lol)

So I told my sister..... I found you a sister in law in Shanghai...

So replied my dear sis...  something like... "It's better to look at the stars from afar because, when the star is closed by, it is too bright and could be so bright that it hurts.... so they said in the drama...." 8-X 8-O

No comments: