Sunday, September 26, 2010

Drama

Been having thoughts about drama in the back of my mind...

From 原来是美男張根碩 to drama there...

See... this is drama and traumatizing at times...

So romantic.....


How magical!



Unfortunately, life is not a 16- or 18-episode-long drama and I am no high 人氣 pop singer in my teenage.... Neither am I da Kong Fu hustler...

My life mostly is like... not much happening but mistakes could still be found.... (a viewer of this clip reminded me that the bridge is 35673 M, not KM-- a mistake I made in the description.)



If only could be relaxing like this... 8-O lol



So...

Drama...

If one thing I have been trying to learn is to de-dramatize if not de-traumatize for the benefit of my mind, if not life, how well have I faired so far?

To be honest, can't tell... especially when...

First... how do I assess my learning?

What are the tasks to be learned and what are the benchmarks?

Second... what exactly am I learning or what constitutes my aka de-dramatization?

Third and, perhaps, most important.. is there anything true about the plausible benefits since, if the benefits don't exist, there is not even any point to entertain the first and second points.

Regardless, (memory dump in process 8-O lol), one thing I could say... I tried and am still trying my best.... all else... so they say... 歡喜就好 (well... that last posting in Down with Meds remains to be a bit traumatic to me... de-dramatize and de traumatize... dumping dumping even more memory... 8-O lol 8-X)

No comments: