Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Cited? 8-O

Just realized that...  somebody cited this article of mine written in my past life...

Ah.... something worth citing could come out of this mouth of mine? Wow...

So, I decided to check it out this one and only article on this planet that cited my writing... and why I was cited...

Not because I said anything all that meaty... cuz I modified a usability questionnaire in my study..... 8-O lol

Anyways, so they say... no fish shrimp is ok... 沒魚蝦也好...

In addition, since I had my accident over 3 years ago and especially these past 1-2 years, I had given up a whole lot of things including the whole academic publication stuffs, voluntarily, to save my body and mind.

From 600 mg till getting overdrugged by 12.50 + mg of Seroquel.... although I did not move far in the Human-Computer Interaction, I did move pretty far in Human-Medication Interaction.... I guess?! 8-O lol

Funny to see my name cited tody.... absolutely funny...

Being REALLY thankful, though!!!  Thank you, thank you and thank you!!!

I had thought that I would be able to live to see my work cited... (though I am determined to live a long and happy life)....

Today, one more thing crossed off... in my checklist... I guess?  Not to mention... International Journal of Human-Computer Interaction.... Not Bad...

Next thing on the list... gotta marry myself off... I think....

No comments: