Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Size matters: no normal people here 8-O lol

Some say size doesn't matter...

Size matters...

The size of the pill apparently was a bit on the big side... all ....................... the entire day and... all's fine on the East side.

The size was on the smaller end yesterday... very productive and full of ideas... regardless the nature.

A brief review of the stats I have spoke of days back showed me that... one string of key phrase that led people to this blog was "normal people think."

In my imaginary world, some people arrive to this post of mine "How do normal people think?" looking for a holly grail... the answer to how normal people think.

I won't claim myself as normal... thus, you won't find out how normal people think here... more like how normal people think not...

Yet, I can't really make that claim either since.... it is as if I claim the checking of stuffs like them stats is like the habit people have when checking their cellphone... while I have never had a cellphone.... What do I know?

One thing I do know and I can tell you... size matters.  8-O lol

No comments: