Monday, September 27, 2010

Esoteric

I was happy... really happy... about the new pill-cutter that I found.

I shared the news with my mom and talked about this conversation my parents and I had the other day...

I was complaining about the pill cutter and how it really doesn't work for my small pill and the consequences are really annoying...

My dad made a comment...

"Then cut with a knife..."

I was laughing my head off... still... today, in my conversation with my mom...

"That is good life... 好命!"

And I am truly very happy he had no concept about it...

Later, I realize... based on the expression on my mom's face... she didn't really have much concept about it either...

Then... my girlfriend's comment... the loudest volume on earth... Too absurd? 8-O

不會吧?!  All them things "走造喀" to me... to others, esoteric? 我真有那麼好命!  8-O lol

(走造喀 is a Taiwanese expression, direct translation is walking in the kitchen.  Meaning... commonplace, maybe...)

No comments: