Thursday, September 2, 2010

What I saw most from my trip

What I got most from this trip... I saw people

Taken me by surprise at times because sometimes there were so many and so different from my expectation or imagination.....

For instance, the people mountain people sea (人山人海) in the World Expo in Shanghai...

What you see is a "small fraction" of the line for the Saudi Arabia pavilion.



All these people were waiting in line for the Saudi Arabia Pavilion. The sigh said... over 5 hour waiting time. In reality, on a day when I almost got heat stroke and almost passed out due to the heat provided me being sick already, these people in the picture had to wait over 6 hours to get in. According to hearsay, it took some people 9 hours to get in.



Yours truly, of course and like many others, took the strategy called visiting only the pavilions without or with only short lines....

No comments: