Sunday, September 19, 2010

Fanapi in Taipei

The wind and rain was pretty strong over night last night, however, as of mid-day today, the weather in Taipei seems to be pretty fine... though the temperature really could go down a bit more.

To be more exact, my mom even went to church and so did her church friends the day Fanapi has the whole island covered.

Me... in old times (don't know about now), they used to laugh about how, on a typhoon day, if a sign falls off and hit 10 people, 9 out of 10 are with doctoral degree because they are out of work and hanging on the street.... since I am very much like this thing called 事故頻出地帶... well... I decided to stay in the whole day I guess.... 8-O lol

One way to describe the weather in Taipei now is... 晴時多雲偶陣雨, especially 太陽雨 ... or.. sunny at times, cloudy at times, and, rainy at times even when the sun shines....

Would have to say though... it is much more windy...

My mom did say, though, that, when she went out at around 8:30 this morning to go to church, it was strong wind and strong rain.... (@#$$%$# personally, I can't understand why people would choose to go any place when the typhoon just lands.)

No comments: