Friday, September 3, 2010

Perhaps... style?

Sitting here trying to recover from the trophy of my trip... Bronchitis... (Now I am feeling better... thought I had gotten the bird flu when I was even sicker like a dying doggie....)  The mucus so thick and sticky that one could use it as crazy glue... (oops... really disgusting... lol)

Since I am here so "賢慧" (閒在家裡什麼都不會).... not even having enough energy to start making some money again... might as well start seriously working on a book with my ratological existence as the content since many people seem to have a good laugh about the past... sort of like... dark comedy-- I guess?  8-O lol sigh

For instance, this old friend heard about how I got to be in this piece-of-crap" kind of condition--- because I was at work, in a meeting about elementary education... when the chair collapsed... I fell freely to the ground with a piece of raisin bran cookie... which I don't even really like...

She asked this same question that I asked myself many a time... "If you have to go through with all of these, why didn't you get injured by some dramatic event?" 8-O lol sigh

Ya... sometimes I wonder... would it have made me feel much happier if....


What it be like.... I actually got injured because of some dramatic event...  ummmmm.... 


In my dream... it would have been like dramatic and traumatic scenes you see in action movies such as mission impossible...


As in Die hard...


007..



Or... the beauty and the beast... the gorilla dropped me by mistake... from the top of the Empire state building... 8-O lol



Man... wouldn't the story be so much grander?!

Instead, a fat rat fell flat when a chair collapsed into one piece.... #$&*$#% 8-O lol

Anyways... getting back to the topic...

So I would like to see what I could do to put together something like a book...

And I started to try since yesterday... except for... the Goddess grants no words and the fountain of speech seemed to have run dry...

So I kept on drinking more and more water... other than thirsty...  partially also wish to clean the pipe.... 

And, then I realize... whether you call the blah blah blah above writing or not... In the process of lamenting about my inability to write, speech coming out in the form of words... more or less like... again... verbal diarrhea... Leaving me ponder... such, perhaps, including 8-X 8-O lol sigh, style?  8-O


No comments: