Sunday, September 26, 2010

Nick Vujicic: A man without legs and arms

 I came across Nick Vujicic's story's this morning, a clip to share with you...





The matter of the fact...

I went with my family to my mom's church camp... where people came up providing their testimony... and their life's story...

Health problems and others... some life threatening... and best wishes to them...

Others... such as mine... well... got all pieces together despite ain't quite working.... 8-O lol 8-X

The losses in life and the continuing fights to survive.

It was somewhere around the middle of the morning when the story of Nick Vujicic was shared...

You see...

It's in these situation when this question came up to me again...

How have I faired so far?

In the department of... unnecessary suffering....

Good luck and best wishes to all whether your story is told or untold!

No comments: