Sunday, September 14, 2008

Bird day

After a good 10 hours sleep, I got up and went to the park to do some exercises....

Don't know how long into my exercise.... at some point, I saw a blue bird flying to the tree in front of me.... whether it stopped or not, I forgot.... and, in no time, it flew away...

The only thin I remember about that blue bird is that... first, it was blue and second, it has this punk kind of hairstyle on its head... and it was black...

Then, I saw a different bird... sort of smaller than sparrow or maybe baby sparrow...

Later, I found a whole lot of a different kind of birds all around in the trees... the only thing I know about them is they are not pigeons, sparrow and the other kind of bird I often saw in the city... (it seems like the description I could give you is just getting vaguer and vaguer.... 8-O lol)

In any case, I started my day exercising in the park... hearing birds singing and flying everywhere as well as staring at them pigeons and spirals for some time.

In the middle of the day, I went to St. John the Divine, did some more of that yawning and falling asleep kind of thing...

At some point, I started to feel energy coming down from my head and moving through my body... It felt as if it were trying to do something to the left side of my head... right side of my head... and both. Towards the end, there was this feeling... sort of like all boundaries gone and also sort of like I was floating.... Then, at some point, while my eyes closed, I saw visions of light in the sky and doves flying towards me.... Of course, I also heard them voices, too... All these were interrupted by the flash light of a guy who was trying to take pictures in the church.... 8-O lol

As I got up and started to move away.... this voice came... "All these are illusions if not hallucinations." 8-O lol

Then, I went back to the park as per direction of my.... I guess what you would call... intuition...

So I exercised again...

They were not big movements but quickly got me all sweaty from head to toe.

Towards the end, I had the realization that some of them movements sort of make me feel like a fledgling bird strengthening its body while learning to fly... Possibly, these kinds of movements also help to release chi or energies fast.... whatever...

In addition, I also did my laundry and did quite a bit of food shopping for the day....

Voice-wise or thought-wise....

This thought that kept on coming to me recently also spoke up today....

It takes a psychotic and a real Fool (ya. with capital F) to live through all these days because voices are voices and delusions are delusions. At the same time, it took all them yawning and waking up to reset my head.

Whether it is true or not, we will see in time....

And, another strong feeling or thought I had for the whole day is.... "food... food....meat"....

So I got myself fruit, veges and meat.... at various points in the day...

For dinner, I got myself asparagus, meat and fruit....

One more new sentence that kept on coming up was...

"The bubble burst." (Might have to do with what one mentioned one day about them bubbles)

Then, I thought...

Perhaps today I am finally hatched... this is why I kept on wondering around looking for food... and meat.... and no wonder I used to live in the cuckoo cuckoo's nest various times... 8-O lol

One more thought that came back while I was browsing through food in a shop was... "Do no harm." Something that has the propensity to occur when I was on my way back to the nest... 8-O lol

And, by the way, them voices and delusions were not as proliferate today.... might have something to do with the feeling that I just keep on waking up.... 8-O lol (while, that intuition thing tells me... them sleeping moments are needed though, if I sleep through the day, it might make it difficult for me to sleep in the night... lol)

Sorry if there seems to be a lack of them flow in this posting.... such be the my writing under the influence of "minus cognition," I guess.... Sort of like how I used to feel when over-drugged... though I am still on the same dosage that I have been diligently taking on a daily basis...

It would be interesting though to see how tomorrow unfolds...

No comments: