Monday, September 8, 2008

Dreaming

Just had yet another strangest feeling...

Got off work around 8:40... I woke out of the office.... yawning.. yawning.. and so I said to myself...

"I need to go to sleep."

Then, it felt as if I walked down the Broadway... sleep walking...

At some point, I felt myself waking up... more and more...

The night is young....

Yes...

Where did the day time go?

I seemed to have been fairly busy....

I don't quite remembered...

Ya... the body started giving me signals sometime before 8...

And, I started doing some of them swinging thing...

Yet... not quite remember...

The replacement came...

I picked up my stuff...

Walked out of the office... Yawning...

Down the street... yawning... feeling like I was sleep walking and the whole day was a dream...

And them postings I made 3 hours ago...

Don't quite remember...

Was I dream blogging?

Was it a dream? (Doesn't seem so...)

Or am I dreaming about me being awake making this posting?

(Of course, some of you could say that is a manifestation of having multiple personality disorder... 8-O lol)

No comments: