Saturday, September 13, 2008

Image

After my job interview today, I went to hang out a bit for a glass of wine or two to relief the anxiety...

It was there when I met with this young lady who...

When listening to her describing herself, I could not help thinking... Man.... what kind of coincidence is that... it sounds more like she is talking about me...

It is so much of a coincidence that I could not stop wondering....

Would it be possible that people actually could understand me so well after reading my blog within which I got myself analyzed to death....

Unless... who I speak of is not merely me.... just people...

In any case, it was quite some funny experience.... and...

At some point, to the lady I thanked, "It is sounding like you are the mirror image of me because your description fits me so very well. It is as if I am in a psychotherapy session except for all words have come out of you, not even needed to come out from myself... "

No comments: