Monday, September 8, 2008

Insane II

After I shut down the computer last night, I realized...

When I said...

"While what he did not know was... I am my psychosis... however you, the concept of I, partition..."

I was barking, again, at da wrong tree...

What really matter was and What I didn't know or could not accept was...

I am my psychosis.

So, as I was walking my way down to the park, I felt... how do you put it... more like in one piece kind of thing...

It is almost like... my psychotic self and the other part of me... eventually started to merge...

Is it because I finally came to the true acceptance for God knows what? I don't know...

Is it because this is finally time for the separated sense of selves to become one? I don't know...

The matter of the fact is...

I could try to generate all hypotheses ever imaginable... yet, the answer would still be... I don't know.

One thing I know is...

When I was walking around or doing God knows what today....

There is this strange sense that I can't quite to you explain that...

My psychotic self and the other part of self that has been spared under my control seem to have been joined into either the same work group or domain.... while they once were separate workstations...

Or, it feels as if they are them veges in that salad pot... starting to mix together although not yet melting...

Or, perhaps, simply imaginations...

No comments: