Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Circle

All these recurrent events that seem to run so very parallel with my past experiences... to be honest... are starting to make me feel sort of like them spinning or circling activities....

Since the posting I referred to in the previous blog had occurred on Feb. 8th, about 4 days away from my getting into the ER and the psychiatric ward there afterwards....

Can't quite tell you how sane or how insane I am at this point.... other than voices have really gone down as well as delusional thoughts.... (guess it is sort of difficult for the head to generate them when not running too much and kept on getting resetting....)

Whether I could cycle out them circles.... well... one thing I am damn sure is that....

In time... the answer will unfold....

And... to hell... seeing my psychiatrist again tomorrow.... and... ya... that one I already went to see in the psychiatric ward.... 8-O lol

Thinking about it... now that much of the cognition seems to have been taken away... feel sort of sorry now to God knows what since---- sort of confused about what else in my head could be taken away other than air?

And, if it the leftover air that is wanted.... Take it... Take it... Absolutely help yourself and I can't show enough of my gratitute for it.... 8-O lol 8-X

No comments: