Monday, September 8, 2008

That husband of mine III

Waking up on the street, I saw the season has changed....

I remember vaguely something I posted about that husband of mine...

Feeling quite absurd and remembered a comment made by a friend of mine once with something like the following...

"The problem with you woman is that you want everything in a man while a man wants different things from different women." 8-O lol

Can't quite understand now how that husband of mine could get all the way down to this version III.... lol

Guess, after circling around all these times, I am back to my original position somewhere in my previous posting....

Would be nice to have a husband making money, another one doing laundry, another one taking care of the kids... etc etc... and, of course, among them, there gotta be someone who could understand me and who could me accept... 8-O lol

No wonder them postings are 99.999...% 8-O lol

So they say in about that unfolding analysis thing... we just keep on looking for that perfect solution and just keep on hitting them local maxima or minima...

No comments: