Sunday, September 21, 2008

The jerking around thing...

This has been happening today... as I was exercising in the park... at some point, I would find my feet, hands, and the torso started shaking and shaking involuntarily.....

If you see it in person, you might even think that I am possessed or being attacked by God knows what.... like what I used to think...

When it was happening today.... what came up in my head was.... the body is trying to let go of the chi that is blocked at around my chest area... this might have to do with all them chi that have been migrating down from my head recently....

Then, I thought.... this is the vertical version of what happened the other night when them body, arms, limbs etc just won't stop jerking around... ..... 8-O sigh

Sort of like the movements you see in this previous clip...



Imagine yourself lying in bed while your body does the above movements for the entire night without the mental model about what the hell was going on..... Don't know about you.... No wonder I went into the cuckoo cuckoo's nest thereafter.... 8-O 8-X

No comments: