Thursday, September 11, 2008

TV

So I got home, turned on the TV... finding myself still facing the black screens...

Powered the cable box off and on... Switched the cable box off and on...

Still, in my face, them black TV screen...

Then I looked at the VCR that I haven't touched for a long long time... months it must have been...

The power is on...

Don't know why... the intuition that failed to arrive last night, I guess... I switched it off...

There came... the TV screen...

Apparently, that psychotic VCR of mine (oops... no offense) turned itself on (and not the first time) last night as I was doing my TV watching... stopped me watching that "Criminal Mind"....

Perhaps, too gross an episode for me to watch... me myself stop can not (thought about it but did nothing)... them machines got me to stop. 8-O lol

Than I thought... I know I got feelings for them machines... didn't know they also got feelings for me... 8-O lol

No comments: