Monday, September 1, 2008

A ball of fire

Last Thursday, I overdid myself and, from that day on, my body has been trying to let go of them "fiery 氣" or "火氣."

Then, last Friday, as I walked into the Controller's office... the fire alarm went off.... I looked at the lady at the reception desk and said...

"I didn't know that I am so hot."

Well... I guess she wouldn't have gotten that internal joke of mine about how hot I am....

These past few days, my body has been working really hard on getting rid of them fiery 氣.... and this is why, shall anyone see me in the park, "I" have been doing a lot more than simply swing....

I spent a lot of time turning around in circle as if I was practicing some kind of dance.... or a dog chasing its own tail more appropriately... It was going so far that... this afternoon, I had to beg my body for a break because, though the body doesn't seem to be tired, "I" was tired.... 8-O lol

Then, I came home to spend a few hours doing my laundry....

At around 4 o'clock something, the body is ready again to go back to the park for more release of them fiery 氣 or energy waiting to exhale.

Yet, on my way to get that coffee of mine, I bumped into some neighbors on the street and chit chatted for a while....

Through out our conversation, I felt myself turning into more and more of an energy ball on fire.... can't wait to get to the park so that I could let it all go....

So... after I got that coffee of mine, my body rushed and rushed and we finally found a spot by the park....

And, my body twisted into all different forms and, eventually, I felt them 氣 out and about--- which let me felt so very relieved..... (just don't ask me why it has to be done this way... apparently, it might to do with the nature of the injuries all over my body)

When I finally sat down to take a break, I lit up a smoke... while some passers walking by...

"... smoke..."

Whether it is my voices or one of them talked... I am not quite sure...

The only thing I know is how such was interpreted...

"Smoking a cigarette after all that work?"

And, sitting there, I thought...

Can't be all healthy... my God... no ice, no smokes, no drinks.... and possibly no spicy food...

Gees... taking all these away, what kind of life is that to be lived? 8-O lol

On my way back home, I sensed that fiery feeling has gone down.

And, I thought, you fiery ball of fire, the thing that burns you most is thyself.... as I tried to eat my dinner... a ball of noodles cooked with dried fish and them bitter vegetables... spiced with red hot chilly sauce.

No comments: