Sunday, September 28, 2008

My private blog

I have started a new blog, Ratology at Heal, that is private to the invitees only. This blog will contain contents for my personal growth only in my chaotic state of being that still requires more time to reveal more of its unfolding....

This blog is nothing more than the journal of my random thoughts etc.... The contents are not all that different from what I have written in both Ratology Reloaded and Down with Meds... as a result, I don't really think there is any need for people to read more of the same mumble jumble about them sort of redundant Dasein moments of hallucinations and delusions... Nothing special...

If anyone is interested in viewing the blog.... all you have to do is to contact me and ask for access to it.....

I have not forgotten about my own words concerning keeping this blog up... and will continue to update this blog with things I learn when appropriate....

No comments: