Friday, September 5, 2008

氣 vs pains

I had wanted to do some research on the measurement issues involving "pains."

Unfortunately, it didn't go too far...

Not I did not read them journal articles but because something seems to keep on pushing me away from it...

Well, the matter of the fact is....

It is really difficult to comprehend what the hell they are talking about concerning pains when in pain...

Then, going in and out of da nuts house did take away a huge share of my time, which is supposed to be dedicated to doing research.... 8-O lol

Then, when my head is finally starting to roll and as I start to move from one article after another article, there came a whole 3-4 months of my time dedicating on them swinging activities.

Then, I realize, that unalterable propensity of mine, to be reading through all cogent arguments having only one word in my mind.... "Bullshit" it is.... not a disrespect for others' hard work but simply a reaction I could not escape from...


8-O lol

Then, today, after spending all that time in the park, including turning round and around chasing my own tail.... I thought...

Perhaps, somethings are just not it for me... however hard I want to make myself pushing through it...

Pain is not the cause itself but simply a manifestation.

Hard as it might be...

I decided... what about looking at the measurement issues involving the unobservable thing called 氣... and something God knows, at least not me, whether it exists... despite of the fact that... I could feel it...

No comments: