Saturday, September 13, 2008

Ice age: the cracking down

Got to work early... did a bit of the software installation thing for them laptops...

Since nothing urgent to perform, I followed the direction of my body to go into the office and started doing some of my swinging thing....

Started slowly as usual... then, there came the time when I sensed this "clicking" in my neck.... something sort of ordinary nowadays since, during the movements, the neck seems to have the tendency clicking up everywhere...

If you have seen a chiropractor... you would know that click...

Then, my torso went into sort of a quieter mode... while the thing called my head which is above my neck started turning around....

From then on... I heard cracking sound here and there everywhere in my head... from left to right, from front to back, and from top to down....

You see... if this cracking sounded like from the lower part of my head, I would have assumed it as the sound originating from my cervical spine or even the breaking up of them wax in my ears...

Yet, when it goes much higher up.... aren't there supposed to be nothing but them tofu encapsulated in my skull?

So, unless the part of my brain that process sound was going out of whack, where did the sound come from?

So... it occurred to me... gees... could it be it is them 29 bones in the skull that are cracking up?

So the head and neck slowly moved while I heard crack here-- crack there-- crack crack everywhere... up to a point when I started to feeling that something in my head started to crack down.... resulting in the release of them cold and icy cold chi coming down from my head to my entire torso and limbs...

When I said it is ice cold.... it is ice cold on the inside.... and it was the absolute opposite of the experience of being a ball of fire.....

Then coldness came down so fast that it felt as if the lung, tranche and bronchi have also been frozen... I tried to exhale yet I couldn't quite get the icy air out of my system.... and I realized that... it was so much easier to get them fiery heat out than them icy cold...

Feeling the whole person coming down to a frozen state.... I intuitively thought to myself... I need to smoke a cigarette..... somehow... it would make me feel a bit better....

It did help me to get my tranche out of the frozen state..... at least, temporarily...

Getting back to the office, not only was my body all frozen, the esophagus was getting all dried (?)...

Something told me to drink warm water and a lot of warm water.....

And, I went back to do some more of them swinging.... while, not only were the extremity of my limbs were cold.... it felt as if the coldness was coming out from all over my body.... towards the time when the coldness even gotten evaporated out of the head itself.... and, at times, it felt as if the cold actually came shooting out of my ears...

So I moved from one place to another--- in search for a warmer spot... yet such pursuit was of no use because that icy kind of coldness was being expelled from myself...

After work, I eventually arrived at the park.... where starting from the icy cold stage, I eventually started to feel the warmth in the back while in the front, still, icy cold....

At some point, the body started to circle around and around again.... as if it is trying to speed up the letting go of them cold air through them spinning around....

After a stop, my body got back to doing its moving around again....

So my body spun, spun, spun and kept on spinning.... faster, faster and even faster.... Before my eyes, I saw no trees, no park, no building and no nothing anymore.... as usual, all that I saw were horizontal lines.... piling up on top of each other.... as a result of the speed...

Then, I heard this gentleman's voice, "Are you OK?"

Amazingly, I heard how I had responded to him with my own usual voice while kept on spinning around in high speed....

"Yes, I am fine. Thank you." 8-O lol

And, I kept on spinning.... till it was time to finally slow down and stop... and maybe started doing them circling or spinning around again till it ended.

If you ask me what is most memorable during today's spinning activities and how it differs from the other days....

It is that icy cold that descends from my head down to the rest of my body....

At certain point, as I was spinning around, it felt as if there are ice tubes going from my forearm down my palm.... while them icy air tried to escape through my hands.... the new just kept on, from my head down, descend....

In addition, as the cold air started to come down, I found my body to start being in pain and in aches....

At that point, this term that had been hunting me for all these times resurface.... "Psychosomatization."

This is the best demonstration of psychosomatization.... and they have been right all these times.

When the frozen chi finally gets to be relief from my wacko head, it descended from the head and the body takes the hit.... trying its best to shake them icy cold chi off.... trying its best....

Then I though of what the doctor told me months ago.... Preparations.... and, Preparations ,

Then I though of all the ups and down that had happened since then as well as how my body had gradually come to spin at such speed.... preparation....

(And, as long as you don't ask what is preparing for what.... )

Then I thought how the voices and my intuition have been telling me that it is about time to start fixing my head...

Then I thought of this voice and thought that keep on whispering in my head these week or two...

冰凍三尺非一日之寒....

sort of like... it took more than one day's chill to result in the freezing ice that is three feet deep... or Rome is not built in one day.

And, I thought...

Perhaps, it is true that all things have a reason....

How I am going to be tomorrow and the next few days.... there is no way to predict except for waiting till then...

Yet, perhaps, without the ups and downs these 2 weeks or so, I won't be able to get to a point when my head started to crack down... for possibly, with them daily exercises getting a bit too habitual, my body won't be strong enough to take them icy cold....

As for them yawning etc moments.... perhaps, some part of the bad chi in the head is much easier to evaporate.... while other parts are just too resilient.... sort of like the ice that has been build up in the freezer a my casa.... (if you have seen it.... you would understand.... lol)

And, how funny life is....

It was yesterday when googling about my yawning did I read something like the following.... bad chi could be manifested as coldness in the hands and feet..... How would I have known otherwise.... 8-O lol

And, if it were true that the thick ice is really cracking down in that air head of mine 8-O lol, perhaps I really have been really head strong.... 8-O lol

No comments: