Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Dosage

Went to see my psychiatrist today.... told him that I have already upped my dosage of Seroquel for a few days....

Well.... gotta admit to myself that... during the time when I went back to Taiwan and came back to the States... I got myself off Zoloft and Depakote.... first time though being bad with my drugs.... 8-O lol

One minor detail to share....

Blame it not on my related exercise....

Blame it on... oops... bad girl bad girl.... shouldn't play with fire... I know... and no wonder everyone kept on telling me to be good... 8-X lol 8-X

Yet, didn't really make any difference anyways earlier on since there doesn't seem to be anything in the head most of the times.... 8-O lol

Well... I guess, the point I am trying to make is that.... in theory, once the disorder is formed... conventional treatment is still needed in addition to the exercises... so the experts say...

No comments: