Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Strange

As I am eating them dried fish and the bitter vegis.... a strange combination...

I thought of myself... and there is this strange feeling about myself...

Um.... don't know what you think but...

I think I am some kind of strange.... while... um... what does it mean to be strange?

Well... sort of like... there seems to be a lot of those frame stopping moments in my daily life when part of my head just look at events so attentively that... it somehow forgets to react or my response would come out as delayed reaction (at least for me).... 8-O lol

At the same time, the psychotic symptoms haven't gone bye bye.... can't really be I am over drugged again by that Seroquel of mine.... (unless... OMG.... but... thoughts seem to be, I guess, walking but not racing other than in the night...)

Strange....

Yet, since I have been fairly strange, I guess, for all these times... how does it matter whether I am more strange as long as--- da institution I go back not? :-O lol

And, I guess, what I mean by strange is this kinda strange although not yet this strange.... 8-O lol




(Oops... sorry for the language...)

But where is the fish?

I guess I had it for dinner... that strange combination.... at least, I think.... 8-O lol

No comments: