Thursday, September 18, 2008

Password

Arriving at work in the morning, I tried to get a software program installed...

Yet, I was having problem getting the password right for the second time that is needed for the installation.... 8-O lol

Then I thought... Thursday should be changed to be the Password Day because this is the second Thursday in a roll when I am running around looking for the password.

Having learned my lesson from last week's pursuit...

After the software failed to install, I checked with the boss of mine who was working on the paperwork for the software...

I, then, asked my big boss for a digital version of the password...

Thinking... now I have consulted with both sources and both types of info needed seemed to be fairly complete... I shouldn't have any problem gotten the software installed on them computers...

But, it still didn't work...

I, then, asked my coworker to try to figure it out... sorry that I also got him busy running around in circle while I, honest to God, did not know that I have shifted my running around in circle thing to him...

Finally, I mentioned to him... "I think we might not have the password yet. "

I suspected that the password might still be at the source... the company itself...

So... we all stop running around in circle looking for the password...

And, I waited patiently like a good girl for the time to come when my boss finally get the password from the Source.

Then, as I started typing this post, I thought of the message I saw this round.....

The message shown on the screen after I entered that password was something like...

"This appear to be the password for the previous version...." 8-O lol

No comments: