Monday, September 22, 2008

氣功 psychosis

Before I went to see the rehab doctor, my dad took me to see an energy healer...

So it was on a, I think, Sunday afternoon, when she told us to meditate even though I am still not quite sure what meditation means...

Anyway, before we all start, she reminded us something like the following.... "sometimes you hear voices and see visions.... just leave it along because they are but illusions or hallucinations."

Thereafter, I started to see my rehab doctor, I started doing the exercises, I also started hearing all kinds of things as well while I was doing my exercises... as you could see in postings from the past few months....

Then, one day, as I was reading about 氣.... I also came across this term "氣功 psychosis"..... which apparently was an official term in DSM....

Then, I thought... this might have something to do with them voices that came up while I was doing them exercises....

As I was coming back home from the park this afternoon..... I thought to myself....

"How lucky I am to be, of no doubt, a psychotic!"

If the theory holds true and if both my body and mind could undergo the process of reparation..... and... if I could come out of it in one piece....

I might have to owe it to the fact that I am 100% convinced of.... I am psychotic.... Thank God! 8-O lol

I am not trying to make it sound like 氣功 kind of practice is bad for you. On the other hand, I have been recommending people to find good teachers for themselves and start doing the 氣功 practice.

However, the moral of the lesson... this is why one needs to have a good master on one to mentor... for instance, for students like me...

I know I am getting better.... just need more work....

And, concerning my mentor.... I have had or have a good one...

No comments: