Saturday, September 13, 2008

Yawning and sleeping awake

I don't know why but I seem to be stuck with this yawning and feeling as if I am sleeping kinda thing...

Sometimes I would even be wondering to myself... what kind of sleeping kinda disorder is that?

So earlier in the day yesterday, I asked the master to whom I am still owing beef jerky (Confucius said that he would teach anyone who came with them jerky) 8-O lol

My master said he has to get back to me about it.

Later in the day, as usual, I was yawning and falling asleep while awake...

So I got home and decided to google about them my usual strange daily phenomena.

Somewhere out there in the the world wide web I read.... tearing, yawning and sighing are ordinary phenomena people experience during 氣功 exercise. Experiencing them, what it means is that, I guess, bad chi is being expel from one's body to relief problems in the body and the head....

In addition, some have also said that yawning and the falling asleep kind of state could be an indication that one is in a state of deep relaxation such as during meditation.

Whether any of the above is true and is related to my experiences... at least one thing I know is that no where in them postings did I find statements saying them experiences are wrong...

No comments: