Saturday, September 6, 2008

The lost time

When talking with my friend... this thought came to me... how... my life between 2007 and 2008.... sort of gone...

Them people making money...

Them people working on their career...

That part of me or my life didn't even exist...

It is sort of the kind of feeling I get, sometimes, when doing that circling around... when I look at my hands in the air...

The hands seem to be still... moving or not...

The background flashes through...

Or, is it the hands flashing through...

Or, is it me flashing through but not the background...

8-O lol

Speaking of memories of the time past...







And... UB 40 style or maybe simply reggae seems to go pretty well with how them circling around make me feel... at least, that's how, now, I feel...

If such could make you understand how it feels... although, honest to God, what I am saying I am not quite sure... 8-O lol

99.999...%...

No comments: