Saturday, September 20, 2008

Sleep

Last night I went to bed at around 11:00... getting ready to wake up early to go to work....

Yet.... I laid there... couldn't get to sleep.... for might be 3-4 hours....

The occasional occurences of visions, voices, delusions and the noise from them people screaming up a storm--- one after another--- on the street....

They didn't quite help...

Worse of all.... there was nothing in my head for, I guess, the majority of time just--- damn.... I have to wake up early but why can't I get my sleep?

So... I woke up to take an extra 100 mg of Seroquel... to see whether it is going to help me sleep...

Tossing and turning around..... man... it didn't help....

Then.... I get up to take a prescription grade kinda sleeping pill.....

Somewhere in time... sleep finally sinked in... since I knew I did wake up this morning.... 8-O lol

So I think.... God... please give me a good and long sleep today..... for beauty sleep I like and need.... 8-o lol

No comments: