Saturday, September 6, 2008

Scary movie I

Mama called me on the phone last night... telling me repeatedly what the doctor all the way in Taiwan told me what not to do...

Nothing below room temperature... or nothing cold for 2 years...

Don't exercise in an area where the wind blows too hard because, after my kind of exercise, I can catch cold very easily...

In addition, I should not touch cold water right after doing exercise...

Today, after work, I finally made it to the park... and did some of the swinging activities including that circling around....

Then... I realized the wind was blowing strong...

And, as the circling around was coming to a stop, I felt a drop of water on my arm...

I picked my stuffs up and walked back home...

So it started to drop... up to the state of rain....

I caught a few of them rain drops but not too much...

And, predictably, so I thought... scary... scary... how the doctor had known the advice through my mama to give two days in advance....

So marks the ending of my Scary Movie I about, perhaps, as one might say... magical thinking...

No comments: