Friday, September 5, 2008

zig-a-zig-ah

I bumped into this friend of mine by the park when I just started that swinging thing in pain and fiery heat all over my body...

We spoke of what's going on in our life and our experiences as them people with bad back problems...

Somewhere along the line as I was telling her about my bummer yesterday and its consequences... She reminded me of the things I am not supposed to do... including no bending and lifting.

Then she mentioned something like...

"It took me 5 years to get my back back."

"Man... it is so unfair..." I was not to happy about it.

As I complained about how awful it is...

She left me with this line...

"It makes you a better person."

I exclaimed... "Why do I want to be a better person!" 8-O lol

It, then, reminded me of what this good friend of mine once responded to the devinne comedy of my mishaps...


(sort of like this kind of devinne comedy...)

"It makes you strong."

I, then, exclaimed... "I don't wanna be strong... Why do I want to be strong?"

Inevitably, this question emerged...

So what exactly do I want...

So I thought of them Spice Girls' song... and, I guess, I just wanna zig-a-zig-ah although I am not quite sure what wanna zig-a-zig-ah is.... 8-O lol



or perhaps...

No comments: