Friday, September 5, 2008

Groceries

After my late afternoon swinging session, I went to do some groceries.

Having bought cherries, greens and my favorite white peach, I had to let go of milk because it might be a bit too difficult to carry while they were a bit too heavy for me to carry.

Then I thought of some of them strange movements I have been doing all these times... among them is me arching my body backwards from either my knees or my waist on...

So I rested the shopping bag on my stomach and moving my upper torso a bit backwards...

It seemed to have made the trip home much easier than otherwise.

Later I thought... it does seem that my lower back has been strengthened... when and how could I got my other parts of back back so that I don't need to use my spare tire to carry my groceries? 8-O lol

No comments: