Monday, September 1, 2008

The body moves?

As I was in the park, letting the body doing its own moving thing, this thought occurred to me... (well remember how I used to watch TV while swinging the whole 3 months in Taiwan....)

Must be funny shall there be someone following my blog...

The head talks on its own and the body moves at its own will.... doesn't it take "schizo" to its extreme?

Watching them passersby and imagining them having read my blog....

This song came into my mind...

I happily sang and swung along...

Parsifal.....

Ya... me, the Fool... lol

(Gotta say he is much better off than me since Lohengrin is supposed to be da prince from afar... and don't know why I am so happy that I am a fool... 8-O lol)



Can't quite find a good song I know to go with this posting... then I thought of what my doctor once pointed out to me... "You realize that you spend more time on you feet than anyone else?" Didn't realize until then... and he said, "As long as you like it."

And, still love that line... "You are moving at two speeds: slow and stop." 8-O lol

No comments: