Tuesday, September 16, 2008

I didn't do it

Something really strange to me happened today...

I was in a situation which made me wondered... is that "sleeping disorder" I recently acquired contagious? 8-O

Could it be true that I really have acquired some known talent through them swinging activities?

Then, I thought with a relief... even shall that be true... so what? Nature has set its policy on me... and I could do no harm.... 8-O lol

This thing... I guess I would call "intuition" came up to me...

It was not me.

Perhaps, there truly are people with "special talents".... and it is them... I didn't do it... 8-O lol

Then, I thought again... since now nature is bounded by the policy it set on me... my existence could result in no harm to anyone....

I felt happy.... and....

Hopefully, this time, the whole harm thing is not gonna ship me down to the cuckoo cuckoo's nest....

Of course, this belief that there are someone else out there.... was another belief I developed before my last institutionalization in February....

And, as I was reading the above link... for the first time did I realize that... I seem to have been doing that sleep walking through for longer than I am aware of...

No comments: