Thursday, September 18, 2008

Software

I woke up in the morning with this thought in my mind....

I am going to work on the software.... putting them in better order and getting the records straight....

So I did some recall for them babes who are out, getting the records double checked and got the bad records out, putting them in the places they belong and made many beautiful labels for those missing them....

It made me feel so very happy that they are getting the order they deserve... 8-O lol

Then, I realize...

Such must be the externalization of the universe within me.... lol

Now that... as I guess... the processing is in place to fix my head.... resetting my head to nature's order and get the records straight.... as much as possible.... 8-O lol

Then, I recalled this voice that kept on going on and on while I was doing them exercises the other day....

"無極生太極,太極生兩儀,兩儀生四象,四像生八卦,八卦生六十四卦"....

Then, at some point, it went...

"混沌初開"....

No better way to describe how I am feeling nowadays....

Absolutely clueless about no nothing except for in a state of 混沌.... lol

Yet, one question I have is.... when is the state of 混沌 going to be open up and show me them order in life? 8-O

No comments: