Saturday, September 5, 2009

Knees

My knees are really bad today....

It feels like they are both swollen, can't really stretch the legs, hurts and there are pains shooting down sometimes. Also have problem simply walk.

It might have something to do with the knee problems... my whole body also doesn't feel quite right.

Last night when I went to bed, I felt never pintching on my upper and lower back.

How so... got no idea.

I decided to contact the IME about it since there apparently are some injuries triggered by his bending my knees and touching around, and, since he is the one to write the report on my knees for the workers' com court.

I have no idea whether he is going to listen or not.

I can only try.

The worst case scenario... he wouldn't listen and the court is going to rule no problems with my knees.

Damn... all them pains and suffering and the possibility of all be dismissed simply because the problems did not manifest themselves until post hoc.

No comments: