Sunday, August 31, 2008

Without a doubt?

I have to say... there is something I am envious of many people or the majority of people I have come acrossed... including me myself once upon a time...

What I am so very envious about is the absolute conviction about the significance of anything.

I had thought a debate of identifying fledgling psychopaths to be a crucial one...

I had thought that investigations of within group differences among Asian populations to be one mostly neglected and one of great importance...

I also had this conviction that usability research need to be grounded in cogent theories....

Then... I don't know when and I don't know how....

I find myself failing to see there is anything ever so important...

I find myself losing the ability to be like the people I see... and having difficulties to find absolute conviction on anything at all.....

And, I thought... must be nice to have that kind of convictions about the pursuits and beliefs people have in life... without a doubt...

It is envy I feel... I think... though, again, to myself I ask... is it without a doubt?

The moral of the lesson? The developmental outcome of growing up with my psychotic self... I guess... for, when hearing is no longer hearing and intuition could no longer be intuition, it is my survival instinct--- the significance of all things... to doubt... 8-O lol 8-X

No comments: