Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Magical message lol

http://ratologyreloaded.blogspot.com/2008/04/anyone-reading.html

After the above posting, I went to do some entertainment therapy called TV watching...

At some time, the TV program disappeared and the blue screen of my DVD player came up...

I looked around...

Mama on the Internet.

Remote control sitting there remotely with no one controlling it.

I looked more carefully, all puzzled, at the TV, VCR and DVD player.

Apparently, somehow, the VCR got turned on without my mama and my contribution.

Knowing that the DVD signal actually came through the VCR to my TV (how it is hooked up), I went over, powered the VCR off and got back to TV watching.

A while later, same thing happened again...

I looked around again...

Mama still on the Internet.

All the remote controls sitting quietly behaving themselves.

I thought to myself, "Man. How does this happen again..."

This round, I went to grab the remote control of the VCR that was lying peacefully there.

I turned the VCR off again using the remote control, which gave me back my TV screen.

Then, I thought to myself...

Gees, this would be the perfect incidents for me to be generating some delusions.

Could it be some people have the magical power to turn on my VCR remotely?

Could it be some you-know-what reading my blog and trying to respond to my request for comments for my blog?

Could my mama's attempt to rearrange the junk in my room resulting in the signal failure for the monitoring devices planted by CIA, FBI or the Department of Homeland Security? lol

Yet, I could not help thinking--- did someone living near by me just get a new remote that mistakenly controlled my VCR?

Or, is it a signal that I should be actually watching the movie I borrowed from the New York Public Library? lol

The strange thing about my head is... psychotic as it is... it doesn't really care and just finds it really funny. (seems like it is not doing its job 8-O lol)

No comments: