Saturday, October 17, 2009

Be good

So many a time when people see me, they ask me whether I have been good...

Don't know why... unless there is a reason why? 8-O lol

When have I really been bad anyways other than... I am not quite sure... 8-O lol

In any case, after I serenaded my beloved Department of Homeland Security, all of a sudden, my head started sending out warning signals of paranoid delusions... DHS reading... who else reading... somebody got mad... upset.. blah blah blah... harming... warning...

I took it as a warning signal...

OK... as if if I am having too much fun with my "creative writing," the head gets overheated and gets unhappy...... gotta scale back... and perhaps that's what it means to be bad? 8-O

So, I stopped.

They went away.

I sat there complaining to my symptoms...

"Why don't you simply tell me to stop? Ain't like you haven't talked my ear off before?"

Reminding me again... da monkey king.... 8-O lol sigh

No comments: