Sunday, October 18, 2009

Through my eyes

I often have this feeling that...

My eyes can't focus... although I might still be able to think and and type out what I am thinking about like now... without having to watch...

It feels as if someone else is accessing your head and try to do something through your eyes...

This kind of events occur especially frequent and never really fails when I am at funerals.... oops....

There is no point to fight it because... first it causes a lot of discomfort to your head and eyes... second... it passes anyways...

The theory of such occurrences...

"Oh... symptom." (Not like there is anything new about this approach... 8-O lol sigh)

I guess this is the what patients might call... somebody took over control of my body and mind kind of phenomena.

No comments: