Monday, October 19, 2009

What to avoid

Didn't get to sleep until late last night and had to woke up early in the morning...

More and more of the running around to meet the DHS deadline for tomorrow...

I was still missing some ER records.... Yet, the time was pressing... I went ahead and shipped everything out by 4 o'clock....

I don't know how other's might handle it if you were in my shoe....

A psychotic and crippled at times chick running around trying to mail out a sea of documentations for the Department of Homeland Security of the United States of America... (especially when the phrase Department of Homeland Security itself is so... wow...)

In addition, I stupidly made myself do some unnecessary extra amount of stair climbing... might have added extra stress to the body itself as well...

So stressful that I actually took the patches off and switch to the real smoke....

Let go or not...

The whole scenario is damn tiring for me...

I observed a significant increase in positive symptoms.... primarily... self-referencing and them strange bodily sensation etc... just like that... simple as that...

Like... ever heard of the stress model? Duh...

So, after class, as I was dragging myself home... I had this realisation...

Things to be done to ensure my selves in good shape...

  1. Go to sleep early to make sure I get enough sleep
  2. Avoid getting to tired because it seems that when I am more tired, the symptoms come out easier
  3. Eat my food
  4. Avoid stress when possible
(Like nobody every told you anything like that before? 8-O lol)

No comments: