Thursday, October 22, 2009

Second chance

On my way home, I thought of this common question...

"What would you do differently if you were given a second chance?"

Then, I thought what someone told me one day... it sounds as if I am living my life out of retirement... in reversed fashion...

Then, I realised... I have be given a second chance... a precious second chance...

This reminds me of the thought I had when waiting to see my doctor earlier....

It was a wrong question to ask... "What have I done so wrong in my life?"

Rather... what have I done so right in my past life since it ain't like I have done anything this round?

This time, I will live my life instead of preparing or waiting to live my life.... such as... preparing and waiting for lunch, dinner, the weekend... the holiday... and other locations in time...

Thought not sure yet... what living means....

What it be like for you?





No comments: