Friday, October 16, 2009

Love

I love my life because there are many people I love and I know they love me regardless who I am and how I am.

Knowing it makes you feel very happy and very secure.

They might not be able to do everything for you or give you everything you want (such as da 200 million dollar for mega million 8-O lol) but you know how nice they are to you, have been, and, will be recalled when you are sitting in a rocking chair reminiscing the memories past... at the age of 90 or so... 8-O lol

At the same time, you can also see love even in passersby... in the things they do... a smile, the questioning of whether you are OK when trying to climb them inevitable stairs... the willingness they put forth to help people resolve a problem... the bearing of your harassment... and simple things as such...

Then, you think... it doesn't have to be directed towards you specifically... by simply seeing the loving things people do for each other... it opens up a window to see and feel more love...

The importance of love.

No comments: