Sunday, October 18, 2009

Paranoia

This happened again.... was sort of wonder but did not want to pay it no mind...

I spoke of the DHS and its affiliations... and the scary delusions starts to emerge...

Then, I said... ok... I will stop here... and it stopped... 8-O

Something about the mentioning of DHS and the emergence of my delusions... the sure feeling that DHS is reading it and somebody there got mad at it and wants to do something about it while you know who gives a rat's ass about it. 8-O lol

Internal consistency for the given association? To early to judge since only two out of two incidences so far.

On a second thought... they said that many patients have the delusions about how the governments are watching them... this is one of the textbook simple and classic example I guess... this is very nice... simple... straight-forward, classic... and generalisable... which makes it more conductive to learning... 8-O lol

Wondering though... why I am so happy about it.... guess... it is sort like you find a case law that matches your scenario perfectly... that makes you happy because there ain't no ambiguity and no need for further clarification....

As long as you don't tell me it is because I finally live up to the textbook standard... 8-O lol

The contribution of DHS to the understanding of psychotic phenomena.... I guess... 8-O lol sigh

And, from this point, I would refrain from such since the goal is to recover and to regain functionality... the hypothesis true or not ain't my issue. Enough other people's intellectual pursuit...

Ya... lesson learned from what led to my last hospitalisation.... You live. You learn. You recalibrate... regardless whether it is right or not... 8-O

No comments: