Saturday, October 24, 2009

Drama: period

Spoke with my sis in Santa Fe...

Among all things we talked about, I mentioned to her...

"It is very strange that I have no health and no extra money but I walk around everyday feeling happy because people love me. Sometimes I think people just need to create drama to make them feeling alive."

My sister responded... "Like the unbearable lightness in life..." 8-O lol

Speaking of drama, could have created a drama for myself when I had an accident at my hanging out time with the girls... oops....

In short, this expensive new product doesn't work too well on heavy days--- I guess this is especially true when you have fibrosis in your uterus because people with fibrosis in uterus tend to have "higher volume" when comparing those without.

It is because once it reaches a limit, it stops absorbing and you might as well put on a layer of plastic.... (ya, ain't like we women do not spend about 1/4 or 1/5 of our life time between puberty and menopause dealing with the period and don't guys come out from the womb as well?) 8-O lol

Anyways, so I stared at the mirror not quite sure what to do since it looks sort of embarrassing on a day I decided to wear black pants not...

Then, I thought... to hell...

It ain't like I haven't walked around with toilet paper trailing off my behind.... 8-O lol

In addition, I must have been through even more embarrassing moments in my life anyways...

People know me know me...

People don't know me me them don't know...

So I walked back... self-conscious... needing to let it out...

Then I told my friend... "Oops... I just had an accident... It leaked on the side..."

So she responded bewildered... "Mine on the bottom."

Then, I pondered...

Why is that 1/4 to 1/5 part of our life so very unspeakable and where does it come from?

Since I am talking about the period here... somethings I have learned from the doctors these past two years concerning my body to share with you...
  1. There is something strange about the product Always Infinity and I wouldn't go back to it again. Me at least...
  2. You back pain etc might tend to get worsen during the time of the period
  3. The older you get, they say that the duration might get shorter and so the cycle
  4. People with fibrosis in their uterus tend to have higher volume so please check with your doctor about it. So they say... most of the times... these are normal and benign.

No comments: