Saturday, October 17, 2009

Grandma's words of wisdom

My girlfriend spoke of how she and her sister used to laugh at grandma because of the strange sounds she makes when standing up or sitting down...

"Why do you make the noise?" Asked the young and curious mind.

"Live your life." So grandma replied.

Today, some people might get not nice when she couldn't move to fast...

So my girlfriend had me told and so she said to them young guns bullet around or blocking her access to the rail...

"Live your life."

So I thought...

Ignorance is a bless... and God bless.... 8-O lol oops

However, a hearty recommendation I gave to people... which might be sort of difficult for them to take at times... due to circumstances... from a career-less lost soul in limbo...

Take care of your health because there ain't no nothing greater you can really pursuit without health....

And, if you don't understand it and you don't wanna take it, that is OK... we eventually would all come to this state of understanding at our own time...

Like... up to mid-day June 19th, 2007.... I would have said... "What the hell are you talking about? I will will myself out of anything and pursuit a grand career with all my might... and I will get it done at all cost." 8-O lol oops...

Today... one country... two governments... or maybe three... I would rather to have learned this lesson later than sooner.... and, then, you would understand why ignorance is a real bless... 8-O lol sigh

No comments: