Friday, October 16, 2009

Nut case

Was talking to my friends about how running around trying gather medical records for reinstatement purpose for my student visa...

She did not quite understand because I guess... she was thinking about me talking about Green Card application...

"Why do you have to tell them the truth?"

"Because the reinstatement plea is based on the medical ground..."

Then, I had to concur with her...

"Ya. By the time I submitted the complete records, the immigration services of the department of homeland security would be ready to ship me home because they are going to think... why are we keeping someone who is physically disabled and mentally challenged in the united states?"

Especially when I don't even know whether the American Disability Act covers the aliens or not...

Yet, what do I know... Just

True or not true... Just trying to imagine how they might think... and, of course, I'd rather be wrong...

And, gotta clarify this... before I came to the US... I was healthy like a cow although might have been depressed at points. 8-O lol

No comments: